eRCP e-mail setup instructionsAdded by IBM on October 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
Before you can run the sample, you must first change your target platform and import the sample into your workspace.
Parent topic: eRCP e-mail
- To change your target platform:
- Select File > Switch Workspace.
- Enter a folder name and click OK.
- A Lotus® Expeditor Toolkit Configuration dialog appears. For Test Environment, select Lotus Expeditor for Device and click OK.
- Select Go to the workbench.
- To import the sample:
- Select File > Import.
- From the Import Wizard, select General and then select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Select the Archive file radio button.
- Enter the name of the sample jar file, ercpapp.jar, or browse to the com.ibm.rcp.tools.device.samplegallery plug-in directory and select the jar file from the archive directory.
- The dialog shows the projects present in the archive jar file. Select Finish to install the projects into your workspace.
- To configure and run the sample:
- Select Run > Run Configurations... from the main menu.
- Select Client Services and click New.
- Type a unique name for your configuration, such as eMailSample.
- For the runtime JRE, select DeviceEE Win32 x86.
- Select the Target tab and set the target as Device Default Target.
- Select the Plug-ins tab and verify that the org.eclipse.ercp.app plug-in is selected.
- Click Apply and then Run. The eWorkbench is displayed.
- To start the sample, click eRCP eMail sample in the list of applications shown in the eWorkbench.