Create table windows to display large amounts of data
"If you want to use an XForms table to display a massive amount of data, such as the results of a database search, create a "window" into the data to show only a portion of the data at a time.
This Demonstration Form is to demonstrate the proposed approach on this Lotus Forms Wiki. To display a window into a data structure. Included in this Demonstration Form;
Click link to see the Form
- Parent bind sets the nodeset of the attributes.
- Window into the data - Dynamic table which shows a range of position() > and position() <
- Navigation throuh the data with 'Next' and 'Previous'
- Field that displays the current table page displayed in the table "window".
- Counter for each row
- Total field(s) for quantity * price
Owner: EIM, www.eim-worldwide.com
Title: Table 'Window'
Lotus Forms version (7.6) ver 3.5
Date Dec 2008