This article explains how to create a cluster of Translator Servers in a Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server deployment using the Integrated Solutions Console in WebSphere Application Server.
1. From the deployment manager administration console, navigate to Servers > clusters and select New
2. Key in the name of the New cluster (WFS_Cluster) and click Next
3. The cluster member name should default to TranslatorServer. Select the radio button Create the member by converting an existing application server.
4. Select the Cell/Node/TranslatorServer from the dropdown and click Next
5. Type in the name of the next cluster member, check Generate unique HTTP ports
and click Add Member
6. Create a third clustered member called TranslatorServer3 and clicking Add Member, click Finish
7. Save all the Clustered member changes.
| Table of Contents