This article explains how to create a cluster of Translator Servers in a Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server deployment using the integrated Solutions Console in WebSphere Application Server.
1. From the deployment manager administration console, navigate to Servers > Clusters > WebSphere application server clusters
and select New
2. Key in the name of the New cluster (WFS_Cluster) and click Next
3. By default the cluster member name will auto populate to TranslatorServer
. Select the radio button Create the member by converting an existing application server.
Select the Cell/Node/TranslatorServer from the dropdown Click Next
4. Type in the name of the next cluster member, check Generate unique HTTP ports
and click Add Member
5. Create a third clustered member called TranslatorServer2 and clicking Add Member, click Next
6. Review the Summary and Click Finish
7. Save all the Clustered member changes
8. Start the application servers just created