Using the IBM Forms Experience Builder you will learn to use the simple web-based user interface to develop interactive form driven applications, integrate role based security, implement the integrated lightweight routing for approvals and notifications, explore personalized integration with WebSphere Portal, and leverage open standards utilizing REST API services. IBM business partners and customers can enroll and attend this workshop free of charge.
Do you need an effective method to capture and validate end user input, in real time, either from the Web or in stand-alone applications? Are you in an industry that requires an exact match to existing web applications or paper forms to meet government or industry regulations? Is there a need to upgrade the end user experience to eliminate input errors so that only validated and required data is collected by your application or service?
IBM Forms V8.0 automates forms-based business processes to help improve efficiency, customer service, and time to value making you more responsive to customer and market needs. IBM Forms V8.0 enables Line-of-Business and IT users to collect data and automate processes via agile web-applications as well as classic document based forms applications in one nicely integrated package which can also be utilized on iOS and Android tablet based devices.
A new key feature in IBM Forms version 8.0 introduces IBM Forms Experience Builder which provides the following benefits to line of businesses and IT users:
- Exceptional web-based data collection applications
- Easy-to-use, web-driven creation of compelling, data collection user interface
- Lightweight routing for approvals and notifications
- CSS-based styling
- Easy integration with REST Services via REST API
In this workshop, you will learn about the key features provided in IBM Forms version 8 with the focus on the new IBM Forms Experience Builder. Using the IBM Forms Experience Builder you will learn to use the simple web-based user interface to develop interactive form driven applications, integrate role based security, implement the integrated lightweight routing for approvals and notifications, explore personalized integration with WebSphere Portal, and leverage open standards utilizing REST API services.
This workshop highlights the following technologies and how to develop and deliver a customised web-based forms solution with IBM Forms 8.0 product suite:
IBM Forms Experience Builder adds higher value to web engagements by enabling Business and IT to create solutions for social business and collaboration.
IBM Forms Sever, Viewer, and Designer
- Strengthen customer relationships with engaging experiences
- Reduce time to market by deploying complete data capture solutions with routing capabilities
- Drive operational efficiencies with smart data collection
- Understanding the value IBM Forms Experience Builder offers to solution developers and services providers
- Exploring features of the IBM Forms Experience Builder
- Integrating services that exist with IBM WebSphere Portal
- Learning the human centric routing for forms applications provided by the integrated routing and notifications feature
- Data centric solution for rapid application development and collecting data and handles high volume transactions
adds higher value to system of records in business processes and improves end-to-end processing.
- Improve efficiency by automating paper-based processes
- Reduce transaction times and operating costs
- Get auditable with digitally signed business records
- Document centric solution for storing digital signatures in a self contained document
- Investment protection through tighter integration with IBM portfolio including IBM Customer Experience Suite, IBM WebSphere® Portal, IBM FileNet® Business Process Manager, and IBM Case Manager
Currently this training is available as self-paced education.
* Complete the enrollment form.
* You will receive an enrollment confirmation e-mail. Our Support Team will send you a separate e-mail with details on how to proceed.
Participants download the training materials online and reserve a hosted lab image for a week to work through presentations, demonstrations and lab exercises at your own pace.
To inquire about this workshop or other ICS workshops send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
* Name of workshop
* Work e-mail address
You can find more information at:
IBM Forms V8 & IBM Forms Experience Builder IDR Workshop