Deploy IBM Forms Experience Builder 8.5
1. Navigate to Applications > WebSphere enterprise Application > Forms Experience Builder > Manage Modules
2. Select the FEB cluster and webserver1 and click Apply
3. Resync the nodes by navigating to the System administration > nodes.
Select the checkbox for your nodes and click Full Resynchronize
4. Open the Forms Experience Builder URL. http://:/forms a message appears stating the IBM Forms Experience Builder is not completely setup. Until that occurs, all normal requests are disabled. Click on Setup to start the setup process.
5. If you get a message stating the database tables have not been created. Click fix.
6. Click Continue to Secured Setup. Log into FEB when prompted and use the WASadmin username and password to log in. When the configuration completes click Continue to Manager.
Configure the Builder_Config.properties
When you install IBM® Forms Experience Builder, a Builder_Config.properties file containing sample configuration properties is also installed. You can configure the properties for optimal performance with your system.
1. Navigate to C:\ibm\Forms\extensions deploy and open the Builder_Config.properties in a text editor.
2. Open the Builder_Config.properties and configure the settings to match your system. For the purpose of this guide, we will configure the serverURI to ibm.nitro.NitroConfig.serverURI = http://l2vm103.canlab.ibm.com/forms
** Remember to uncomment the property by removing the hash tag # at the start of the line.
Details of the configuration properties can be found at
Test the URL listed in the Builder_Config.properties to confirm all the configurations were followed correctly.