This article shows how to install IBM HTTP Server 6.1 and updates as a pre-requisite to installing Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server 3.0.1 in a clustered environment.
1. Install the IBM HTTP Server as well as updates to fixpack 17
2. Select the radio button to accept the licensing agreement and click Next.
3. Select the installation directory and click Next
4. Select to run the HTTP Server and HTTP Administration as a Windows service. Select the radio button to Log on as a local system account. This will allow log in at the time you access your Windows machine and addition login will not be required.
5. Create a user ID for the IBM HTTP administration server authentication
6. Select to install the IBM HTTP Server Plug-in for WebSphere Application Server
7. Review the summary and click next to complete the install
8. Select Finish when the install completes
| Table of Contents