This article provides detailed steps on how to install Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server 3.0.1.
1. Double click the exe file to start the install
2. Select the language
3. Click Next to continue the InstallShield
4. Accept the licensing agreement and click Next
5. The Directory Name should default to the correct installation directory. Click Next
6. Select the features you would like to install. Our sample deselects the Sample Servlet and Sample Portlet; however, you may choose to install these. Make your selection and click Next.
7. Select to install Webform Server on a managed node and click Next
8. Deselect Deploy Sample Servlet
so that it is not deployed and click Next
9. Enter the connection information for the Access Control Database. This document assumes that DB2 is already installed and ready to be accessed.
10. Enter the location of the WebSphere Application Server
11. Select the AppSrv01 profile, Cell, Node, and Server Name. TranslatorServer and TranslatorApp are the default server names. Click Next
12. Click Install. During the installation process, you will be asked for the WAS userid and password and click Next. The password here is the administration password you set up when you installed the WebSphere Application Server.
13. When the install completes select Finish
14. From the command prompt, navigate to the WebSphere > AppServer > bin directory and start the node. >startNode.bat
15. In the DMGR administration console, navigate to System administration > node agents to verify the status of the node agent. You should see a green arrow under the status column.
16. Navigate to Servers > Application Servers and check the checkbox beside TranslatorServer and click Start. When the TranslatorServer is started a green arrow will display under the status column.
17. Test to ensure the TranslatorServer is working correctly by opening a browser and navigating to the Translator URL.
Previous | Table of Contents | Next