In this section, you will install the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment Manager 6.1.0 as a prerequisite to a Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server clustered environment. All of the following steps will be completed on the server you intend to use as your deployment manager (DMGR).
1. From the W-1 CD, navigate to \windows\ia32\ifpackage\WAS\ and launch install.exe
This CD number may vary between operating systems. The CD title is WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment for Windows 32-bit.
2. Click Next on the Welcome Screen
This is not a customized installation of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment and will only install version 188.8.131.52. Upgrades will be made to install version 184.108.40.206. For details about the installation, click the “About this custom installation package” button from the Welcome Screen.
3. Select the radio button to accept the license agreement and click Next
4. Select the installation location you wish to use and click Next. By default the path will be C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer
5. From the list of environments, select Cell (deployment manager and a managed node).
6. Click the checkbox to Enable Administrative security. Enter a user ID and a password and click next.
VMM Federated File Security is enabled here.
7. After the installation completes, click Finish.
8. From the First Steps dialogue, select “Installation Verification” to ensure the install was successful.
| Table of Contents