Verifying Host aliases for the new clustered members
1. From the DMGR administration console, navigate to Environment > Virtual Hosts > default_host
2. Select Host Aliases
under Additional Properties
3. Here you should see the Host Aliases using ports 8085, 8086, and 8087. If you do not see these three ports then select new and add them.
4. Navigate to Applications > Application Types > WebSphere Enterprise Applications > TranslatorApp > Manage Modules
and select IBM Webform Server Translator. Highlight WFS_Cluster and webserver1 and click Apply.
5. Navigate to Servers > Server Types > Web servers
. Select webserver1
and click Generate Plug-in
6. Click Propagate Plug-in
7. Navigate to System administration > Node
agents to verify the status of the node agent. You should see a green arrow under the status column.
8. If the Clustered members are not already started, navigate to Servers > Server Types > Application Servers
Check the checkboxes beside each Translator Server and click start
to start the servers. You will see a green arrow under the status column once the servers are started.
9. Test each of the Translators to ensure each is working successfully.
a) Open a browser and navigate to:
The Welcome to IBM® Lotus® Forms Server - Webform Server page opens.
Note: This is the only time that you should access the Translator directly from a browser. In production use you should access the Translator only by your servlets or portlets.
b) If the Welcome to IBM IBM Forms Server - Webform Server page does not open, refer to the Troubleshooting the installation
section of the info center.