This article explains how to verify host aliases for the new cluster Translator Server members.
1. From the DMGR administration console, navigate to Environment > Virtual Hosts > default_host
2. Select Host Aliases
under Additional Properties
3. Here you should see the Host Aliases using ports 8085,8086 and 8087
4. Navigate to Applications > Application Types > WebSphere Enterprise Applications > TranslatorApp > Manage Modules and select IBM Webform Server Translator. Highlight WFS_Cluster and webserver1 and click Apply.
5. Navigate to Servers > Server Types > Web servers. Select webserver1 and click Generate Plug-in
6. Click Propagate Plug-in
7. Navigate to System administration > Node agents to verify the status of the node agent. You should see a green arrow under the status column.
8. Navigate to Servers > Server Types > Application Servers Check the checkboxes beside each Translator Server and click start to start the servers. You will see a green arrow under the status column once the servers are started.
9. Test each of the Translators to ensure each is working successfully.
a) Open a browser and navigate to:
The Welcome to IBM® Lotus® Forms Server - Webform Server page opens.
Note: This is the only time that you should access the Translator directly from a browser. In production use you should access the Translator only by your servlets or portlets.
b) If the Welcome to IBM Lotus Forms Server - Webform Server page does not open, refer to the Troubleshooting the installation section of the info center.
| Table of Contents