To set up the HTTP server:
- Install IBM HTTP Server. For detailed installation instructions, see Installing IBM® HTTP Server in the WebSphere® Application Server information center. Ensure that the name you give this server differs from the name you gave the other HTTP servers.
- Once the HTTP Server is installed, go to:
and look for the script file:
where Name is the name you gave the IBM HTTP Server during installation.
- Copy config<Name
.sh to the following location on the Deployment Manager system:
- On the Deployment Manager system, run the config<Name
.sh script you just copied. The script will configure IBM HTTP Server within Deployment Manager.
- Within Deployment Manager, click Servers > Web Server.
- Verify that the new server is available.
- Mark the check box beside the new server, and click Generate Plug-in. A new plugin-cfg.xml file is generated, and its location is displayed, for example: /usr/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/Dmgr01/config/cells/cslpar1Cell01/nodes/cslpar6.victoria.ibm.com-node/servers/IHS_WFServer/plugin-cfg.xml
- Copy plugin-cfg.xml to the plugin directory on the HTTP server system:
- On the HTTP server system, go to the following location:
and start IBM HTTP Server by running the following script:
- On the Deployment Manager system, from the Deployment Manager console click Servers > Web Server and verify that the HTTP Server is running (indicated by the color green).
- From the Deployment Manager console, go to Enterprise Applications.
- Select "YourHTTPServer" and click Enterprise Applications > "YourHTTPServer" > Manage Modules.
Back to: Setting up the servers