You must add the location of the dynamic load libraries (DLLs) to the Windows
™ PATH environment variable.
If you are installing the API for use with WebSphere
® Application Server, you do not need to perform this task.
To set the Windows
PATH environment variable for the API:
Parent topic: Configuring the API on Windows
- Right click My Computer -> Properties. The System Properties window opens.
- Click Advanced.
- Click Environment Variables. The Environment Variables window opens.
- In the System variables list, select the Path variable, then click Edit. The Edit System Variable window opens.
- At the end of the list In the Variable value field, type the location of the API DLLs. The default location of the DLLs is:
C:\Program Files\IBM\Forms Server\4.0\API\redist\Win32
Make sure that you use a semicolon as a separator between values.
- Click OK on each of the open windows.