borderinfoAdded by IBM on October 10, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|Defines border style and color.
Table 1. borderinfo parameters
|Style||String||The style of border. Must be one of:
The default is solid.
- solid: Draws a solid rectangle around the item. The line weight is one pixel.
- 3D: Draws a rectangle around the item to give a sunken appearance. Buttons have a raised appearance.
- rounded: Draws a solid rectangle with rounded corners around the item. The line weight is one pixel.
|Color||Special||Optional. The color can be expressed in any of the following formats:
The default color is a 25% luminance downshift from the background color if not transparent, or from white otherwise. Although the default border color is dependent on the background color, the border color does not change when the background changes to the mandatory color or to the error color.
- Comma-separated RGB values. For example: 192,192,192
- Hexadecimal-based RGB values. For example: #336699
- Color name. For example: blue
box, button, checkgroup, combobox, field, label, line, list, pane, popup, radiogroup, richtext, slider, table
This example sets a solid blue border for the item.
- Two pixels of additional space are allocated on each side of the item for drawing the border. The total additional space is four pixels in the vertical direction and four pixels in the horizontal direction. Most items do not draw on their border space even if the border is off.
- The color setting is not applicable to 3D borders.
- Line items have zero pixels allocated for border space.
- Borders are drawn around an item without changing the location of the item.
- The rounded style is not supported in Internet Explorer.
- The borderinfo option does not apply to borders created with the labelborder option.