Creating new pipesAdded by IBM on May 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Generally, it is easier to copy an existing pipe rather than creating your own.
Generally, it is easier to copy an existing pipe rather than creating your own.
To create a pipe:
- Right-click an existing pipe and click Copy.
- Right-click the destination package and click Paste.
- Type the new name of the Pipe and click OK.
- Open the Activator.java file.
- In the start method, register the new pipe. Ensure that you give the pipe a unique ID.
public void start()
You can now use the new pipe in pipelines.
Parent topic: Developing pipes using Eclipse
Previous topic: Importing packages