Enabling SSOAdded by IBM on May 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|To enable single sign-on (SSO), use the IBM® WebSphere® Application Server administrative console.
To enable single sign-on (SSO), use the IBM® WebSphere® Application Server administrative console.
SSO must be enabled on the IBM Mashup Center server and on the IBM Forms Turbo server. Perform this task on each server.
- Logon to the administrative console.
- In the left navigation panel, expand Security and click Global security.
- In the Authentication panel, expand Web and SIP Security and click Single sign-on (SSO).
- In the Domain name page, type the domain of your servers.
For example, if your Mashup Center server is at mashups.example.com and your IBM Forms Turbo server is at turbo.example.com, type .example.com into the Domain name field. This name is the name of the cookie that the servers use to read and write the LTPA tokens.
- Click OK, and then click Save directly to the master configuration and restart WebSphere Application Server.
After enabling SSO on both servers, you must export the encryption keys from the Mashup Center server then import them into the IBM Forms Turbo server.
Parent topic: Setting up SSO
Exporting keys for SSO
Importing keys for SSO