The keys that are used for encrypting the LTPA token for single sign-on (SSO) must be shared between the IBM® Mashup Center sever and the IBM Forms Turbo server.
To share keys, you export them from one server and import them into the other. The keys are exported to a file name and location that you specify. Then import this file into the other server.
You can export the keys from either the Mashup Center server or the IBM Forms Turbo server, but this procedure describes exporting the keys from the Mashup Center server.
- Log on to the IBM WebSphere® Application Server administrative console for your Mashup Center server.
- In the left navigation panel, expand Security and click Global security.
- In the Authentication panel, click LTPA.
- In the Cross-cell single sign-on panel, type a password into the Password and Confirm password fields.
Remember this password. You must enter this same password when you import the key file into the Turbo server.
- In the Fully qualified key file name field, type the full path and file name for the key file.
You cannot use a relative path. For example, on Microsoft™ Windows™ operating systems, the file name might be C:\widgets.key.
- Click Export keys.
- Transfer the key file that was created to a location that is accessible to the IBM Forms Turbo server.
After you have exported the keys from the Mashup Center server, import them into the IBM Forms Turbo server.
Parent topic: Setting up SSO
Single Sign-on (SSO)
Importing keys for SSO