Importing keys for SSOAdded by IBM on May 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you have exported the key file from one server, import it into the other server.
After you have exported the key file from one server, import it into the other server.
This procedure describes importing the keys into the IBM® Forms Turbo server.
- Log on to the WebSphere® Application Server administrative console for your IBM Forms Turbo server.
- In the left navigation panel, expand Security and click Global security.
- In the Authentication panel, click LTPA.
- In the Cross-cell single sign-on panel, type the password into the Password and Confirm password fields.
This password is the same password that you typed when exporting the keys from the Mashup Center server.
- In the Fully qualified key file name field, type the full path and file name for the key file.
You cannot use a relative path. For example, on Microsoft™ Windows™ operating systems, the file name might be C:\widgets.key.
- Click Import keys.
After you have imported the keys, log out of the IBM Forms Turbo server, log in to Mashup Center, then navigate to the IBM Forms Turbo server. If SSO is set up properly, you should not be prompted to sign into IBM Forms Turbo.
Parent topic: Setting up SSO
Single Sign-on (SSO)
Exporting keys for SSO