You install the IBM® Forms iWidget into IBM Mashup Center the same way that other iWidgets are installed.
Before the IBM Forms iWidget can be used, additional setup steps are required. You must implement single sign-on in each of the WebSphere® Application Server that host Mashup Center and IBM Forms Turbo, and also make sure that the user logon credentials are identical on each server. You can also configure the default IBM Forms Turbo and Webform Server URLs so that people who use the IBM Forms iWidget do not need to know which servers to use.
To install the IBM Forms iWidget:
- Locate and download a copy the IBM Forms iWidget that you want to install; it is distributed as a WAR file. The iWidget WAR file can be downloaded on the IBM and WebSphere Portal Business Solutions Catalog on Lotus® Greenhouse. See the IBM Forms iWidget section of the IBM Forms wiki for details.
- Open InfoSphere™ MashupHub.
- Go to the Home tab and click Upload, and then click Upload Widget.
- Click iWidget Package (.war) then click Next.
- Enter the full path and file name of the IBM Forms iWidget and then click Next.
- Enter the required information then click Finish.
- Click Add to Mashup Builder.
- Select a category, and then click Finish. You might need to restart the Mashup Center server for the changes to take effect.
To verify that the installation was successful, return to the Mashup Center page and click the browser refresh button. After the page refreshes, the widget is available for use.
Uninstalling the IBM Forms iWidgetRelated concepts
IBM Forms Server - Forms iWidget overview
Setting up SSO
Setting default URLs
Configuring the IBM Forms iWidget
As with all iWidgets in IBM Mashup Center, you must use the IBM WebSphere Application Server administrative console to remove the IBM Forms iWidget.