Setting default URLsAdded by IBM on May 5, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can set the IBM® Forms Turbo Server and Webform Server URLs that show in the Advanced configuration sections of the edit pages of the IBM Forms iWidget.
You can set the IBM® Forms Turbo Server and Webform Server URLs that show in the Advanced configuration sections of the edit pages of the IBM Forms iWidget.
You can set the URLs in the WebSphere® Application Server administrative console. If you set the URLs in the administrative console, the people who use the iWidgets do not need to enter the URLs.
To set the default URLs:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console: On Microsoft™ Windows™ operating systems, click Programs -> IBM Mashup Center -> Admin Console.
The Integrated Solutions Console opens in your browser.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications to navigate to the Enterprise Applications page.
- In the list of applications, click the Forms iWidget.
- In the Web Module Properties section, click Virtual Hosts.
- Select the check box and click OK.
- In the Web Module Properties section, click Initialize parameters for servlets.
- Enter the default IBM Forms Turbo and Webform Server URLs in the appropriate field, and then click OK.
- Click Save directly to the master configuration.
A restart is not usually required for these changes to take effect.
Parent topic: Configuring the IBM Forms iWidget
Installing the IBM Forms iWidget