You can customize your form in the Designer using images. This topic describes how to add an image as a label to your form.
To add an image as a label.
Parent topic: Adding images
- Click Image from the Palette and drop it on the canvas.
The Properties window opens.
- In the Properties window, click Browse beside the Image: field.
- Browse to the image, select it and click Open.
The image name will appear in the Image: field of the Properties window.
- If required, change the Display mode.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Properties window.