You can customize your form in the Designer by adding images to buttons. This topic describes how to add an image to a button.
To add an image to a button:
- Select a button type from the palette and drop it onto your form.
The Properties window opens.
- In the Properties window, click Browse beside the Image: field.
- Browse to the image, select it and click Open.
The image name will appear in the Image: field of the Properties window.
- If required, change the Display mode.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Properties window.
Note: The image added to a button will overwrite any text entered into the Text field.
The image you selected will appear in the button.
Parent topic: Adding images