When you edit and save a custom FormPart, you can apply the updated FormPart to any or all forms in which it is used.
To apply an updated custom FormPart to either a single form or multiple forms:
Parent topic: Using composite form items (FormParts)
- Close the forms you want to update.
Note: If you edit a FormPart that is used in form that is open in the workspace, when you click on the form you will be asked whether you want to update the FormPart.
- Click File -> Update FormParts.
- Click Add Forms to open a directory of forms.
- Browse to the appropriate directory and select the forms that contain the FormPart.
Note: You can select multiple forms by using either the Shift or Ctrl keys.
- Click OK to add the forms to the wizard window, then click Finish to apply the updated FormPart.
The Update Log displays the results of the update.