® Forms Designer lets you convert PDF or FileNet
® files into IBM
forms. You can also add a toolbar from an existing IBM
form to a new one.
To convert files to IBM
forms or add a toolbar to anIBM
- Click File -> Convert to IBM Form.
- Select the file Type.
- Click Add File.
- Browse to the file that you want to convert and then click Open. The file name and path are added to the table.
- If you are converting an XFDL file to an XFDL to add a toolbar, click Browse to select the toolbar from an existing form.
Note: XFDL to XFDL conversions are done to add a toolbar to a form. If you do not click Browse and select a toolbar, no change will be made to the form when you click Finish.
Save the form:
Parent topic: Migrating
- If you want to save the converted form in the same location as the original form, click Finish.
- If you want to save the converted form in a different location, click Next, select the new save location, and click Finish.