You can exclude one or more items from the digital signature.
To exclude items from a signature:
Parent topic: Creating signatures
Creating signature buttons
Excluding pages from a signature
Setting the appearance of a signature button
- Right-click the signature button and click Signature Editor.
The Signature Editor opens.
- Click What is signed
- In the Page Navigator, click on the page that contains the items that you want to exclude.
- Click Do not sign selected items.
- Click the items that you want to exclude from the signature.
- To exclude items that are in the XForms model:
- Click the Model tab.
The XForms model is displayed.
- Select the items that you want to exclude.
- Click OK when you are finished.