The size of the bounding box is done as a feature of the Advanced Designer Perspective. Changing the bounding box size should only be done for specific reasons. Otherwise, use the default provided.
You must open the Advanced Designer Perspective to change the size of the bounding box.
To set the size of a bounding box:
Parent topic: Displaying bounding boxes
- Select the item.
- In the Properties view, click and click Show Advanced Options. and click Show Advanced Options.
- Expand General and size.
- Click within the size value field.
- Select the width value and change the size.
- Press Enter to save the change to the bounding box width.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to adjust the height of the bounding box.
The bounding box automatically updates in the canvas.