Adding a radio listAdded by IBM on January 17, 2014 | Version 1 (Original)
|Radio lists are used to present an entire set of mutually exclusive choices. The radio lists are grouped together and only one button from the group can be selected at a time.
Next, you will add a radio list to the form.
Parent topic: Tutorial: Creating a simple form
- In the Palette, click Text Label.
- Under the Total estimate label, click the canvas to insert this label.
- In the Properties window, type Payment method used in the Text area.
- Click OK to apply the text change and close the Properties window.
- Align the Payment method used label with the Total estimate label by first selecting Payment method used, then Total estimate and clicking the left align push button.
- In the Palette, click Radio List.
- Click the canvas, under the Payment method used label, to insert the radio list.
- When the Properties window opens, you are in the Choices tab. Click Rename and rename the list to Payment Choices.
- Click OK to save the new list name.
- Click Edit item here to add a payment method to the list.
Press the Enter key to move to the next line in the list.
- Click OK to save the payment methods and close the Properties window.
- Click File -> Save.
- Click the Viewer tab to preview your work.
- Click the Design tab to return to designing your form.