Creating forms based on templatesAdded by IBM on January 17, 2014 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can use templates to help you get started create a form. Templates can provide a basic form structure, create a common look and feel, or add commonly used elements to your form.
The Designer has a number of pre-made templates to choose from. The pre-made templates are selected from the New Form Wizard, and are modifiable once added to your form.
Parent topic: Templates
- Horizontal tabbed toolbar: This template contains nine wizard pages (displayed as horizontal tabs) and a final traditional page.
- Vertical tabbed toolbar: This template contains nine wizard pages (displayed as vertical tabs) and a final traditional page.
- Attachment popup toolbar: This template contains a toolbar with an attachment popup. This popup allows users to display, extract, remove, or enclose files to the form.
- Striped toolbar: This template contains a blue striped toolbar.
- Styled button toolbar: This template contains blue stylized buttons in the toolbar.
- Three color banner: This template contains a toolbar with a three color banner.