Managing wizard pagesAdded by IBM on January 17, 2014 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can add, remove, or reorder wizard pages. You can also edit form wizard template options.
To manage wizard pages:
- In the Outline view, expand FormWizard.
- Manage your form wizard pages:
Parent topic: Form Wizard Creator overview
- To add a form wizard page, right-click Content, click Form Wizard -> Add Wizard Page.
- To remove a form wizard page, expand Content, click the form wizard page you want to delete and click Delete.
- To reorder the form wizard pages, select a form wizard page and drag it to the new location.
- To change the wizard template after its options are set, right-click Content, click Form Wizard -> Change Form Wizard Template.