Before using the instructions, you must stop the server by using the WebSphere
Application Server Community Edition administrative console. See Starting and stopping the server
for instructions on how to stop and start the Forms Experience Builder server. You need the administrative user ID and password created when Forms Experience Builder was installed.
Parent topic: Configuring IBM Forms Experience Builder
- Stop the Forms Experience Builder server.
- Go to <Installation directory>/WebSphere/AppServerCommunityEdition/var/config.
- Open the config-substitutions.properties file.
- Change the SMTPHost and SMTPFrom values, and save the file.
- Restart the server for the changes to take effect.