Controlling data available for exportAdded by IBM on October 26, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|Use Search to set rules, and select which data you want to export.
You can set rules about which search results you see, as well as what is exported to an XML file or spreadsheet.
Parent topic: Exporting data from your application
- Click the Manage tab.
- Select the application and click View Responses located under the application title.
- Click the Magnifying Glass icon in the upper left corner.
The Search window opens.
- Create a rule to search for the results you want to see using the menu.
For example, select Created By from the Select Items menu. Select Equals from the Choose Operator menu and enter text in the field, such as Frank Adams. The rule searches for all records created by Frank Adams.
- To add another rule, click the green plus sign.
This time, select Last Updated by from the Select Items menu. Select Equals from the Choose Operator menu, and enter text in the field, such as Amadou Alain. Select the And radio button in the lower left corner
- Click Search. Forms Experience Builder searches the records for any that were created by Frank Adams and last updated by Amadou Alain.
- To return to your full result set, click Clear Search.