Installing IBM Forms Experience Builder portlet WAR fileAdded by IBM on October 26, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|The Forms Experience Builder portlet is available as a standard portlet WAR file. The installation is done using the WebSphere® Portal Administration Console.
Parent topic: Installing the IBM Forms Experience Builder portlet
- Go to Portlet Management -> Web Modules and click Install.
- Click Browse, and go to the <Install directory>/deploy/portlet directory.
- Select ibm.forms.portlet.8.0.0.#.war and click Next.
- Click Finish.
All default values on the page are acceptable and should not be changed.
- If you installing Forms Experience Builder on a WebSphere_Portal clustered environment:
- After installation is complete, go to WebSphere Portal Deployment Manager Console -> System administration -> nodes. Select the nodes, and click Full Resynchonize.
- After synchronization is complete, go to WebSphere Portal -> Portlet Management -> Web Modules Forms Experience Builder portlet, and click Activate to start the portlet.