Select application portlet eventsAdded by IBM on October 26, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can add a IBM® Forms Experience Builder application to a WebSphere® Portal page by wiring portlets together.
To select an application for a WebSphere
Portal page, you must have Edit privileges for both the WebSphere
Portal page, and theForms Experience Builder portlet. Ensure the WebSphere
Portal page is in Edit
Parent topic: Configuring IBM Forms Experience Builder portlet with other portlets
- Click the menu icon located to the right of the portlet name, and select Edit Wiring.
- Click Settings, and select Consider semantic types or payload type for matching sources and targets.
The Wiring window opens with the Receive tab visible.
- Click Done on the Settings dialog.
- In the "Widget to receive content" section, select Forms Experience Portlet.
- In the "Select content to receive" section, select Application URL.
- In the "Select a widget to send content" section, choose the portlet that sends the application URL.
- In the "Select content to send" section, choose the content to send.
- Click Done to save your changes.
- Click Save and Exit in the action bar to save the wiring.
You must click Save and Exit or the wiring is not saved.