Selecting an application using Edit Shared SettingAdded by IBM on October 26, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|You can add an IBM® Forms Experience Builder application to a WebSphere® Portal page using the Edit Shared Settings menu option.
To select an application for a WebSphere
Portal page, you must have Edit privileges for both the WebSphere
Portal page, and the Forms Experience Builder portlet. Ensure the WebSphere
Portal page is in Edit
- Click the menu icon located to the right of the portlet name, and select Edit Shared Settings.
The Shared Settings page opens.
- Update the values on the Edit Shared Settings page:
Click OK to save your changes.
- Application URL: Enter the full URL to the application either by typing in the URL, or by clicking Browse and selecting the URL from a list of deployed applications.
- Preferred Security Mode: The preferred authentication mode to use for applications that support both anonymous and authenticated users. Anonymous only or Authenticated only applications are not affected, and use the authentication mechanism supported by the application.
- The default is to open the application anonymously. The pages shows a selected checkbox beside "Use anonymous access when supported by the application".
- To open an application using the authentication credential of the current WebSphere Portal user, clear the checkbox beside "Use anonymous access when supported by the application".
Parent topic: Configuring the Forms Experience Builder portlet on the WebSphere Portal page