Send Application data eventAdded by IBM on October 26, 2012 | Version 1 (Original)
|The sendData method of a form object is used to push data from an IBM® Forms Experience Builder application.
Any data sent using this method is pushed to other portlets through this event. As with the received Application Data event, the data is sent as a string. To start events for a WebSphere
® Portal page, you must have Edit privileges for both the WebSphere
Portal page, and theForms Experience Builder portlet. Ensure the WebSphere
Portal page is in Edit
Parent topic: Configuring IBM Forms Experience Builder portlet with other portlets
- Click the menu icon located to the right of the portlet name, and select Edit Wiring.
- Click Settings, and select Consider semantic types or payload type for matching sources and targets.
The Wiring window opens with the Receive tab visible.
- Click Done on the Settings dialog.
- Click the Send tab.
- In the first "Select content to send" section, select Forms Experience Builder portlet.
- In the second "Select content to send" section, select Application Data.
- In the "Select a widget to receive content" section, choose the portlet to receive data from the Forms Experience Builder form.
- In the "Select an action" section, choose the content to be received.
- Click Done to save your changes.
- Click Save and Exit in the action bar to save the wiring.
You must click Save and Exit or the wiring is not saved.