To avoid problems during the tutorial, make sure that you have Dojo Toolkit in the correct location and that you have the appropriate supporting files in place.
The folder structure that you create in this tutorial is only one of several valid structures. You can use a different structure if you want, but you must adjust filepaths in your XFDL form and HTML to suit the structure.
You can download Dojo Toolkit from the Dojo website, or use the version that is included with Webform Server. If you have Webform Server, look for dojo.ibm.standard-1.4.3-20100331.zip
in C:\Program Files\IBM\Lotus Forms\WebformServer\redist
- Install Lotus® Forms Viewer 4.
- In a convenient location on your hard disk, create the folder structure for this project.
- Create a new folder, and give it the name ModalDialog.
- Copy the supporting files into the folders that you created.
- Locate LF_ViewerFormEmbeddedHTMLFrame.htm and copy it into the ModalDialog folder.
- Copy the folder structure from the Dojo toolkit into the ModalDialog folder.
At the end of the procedure, your folder structure should be as follows:
Parent topic: Tutorial: Using the Modal Dialog (Viewer)
Next topic: Create the XFDL form that opens the Modal Dialog (Viewer)