If you have Tivoli
® Access Manager WebSEAL installed, you can create a junction for use with Webform Server.
To use WebSEAL with Webform Server:
Parent topic: After installing Webform Server
server task create on the WebSEAL Information Center.
- Install and configure WebSEAL on your system.
- Install Webform Server.
- Create a WebSEAL junction.
server task <server_name> create -f -t tcp -j -J inhead -c all -h <hostname> -p <port_number> /<junct_name>
- server_name is the name of the WebSEAL server
- hostname is the name or IP address of the target server
- port_number is the port on the target server
- junct_name is the name that you have chosen for the junction