To access the Webform Server samples, you need to know the port number of the WebSphere
® Application Server where the sample applications have been installed.
The Webform Server samples are accessed through the following URL:
The port number is usually 9080 on simple installations, but it may be different depending on your system. You can verify your port number by following these steps:
- Open the WebSphere Application Server administrative console.
- In the navigation on the left, click Servers -> Server Types -> WebSphere application servers.
- In the Application servers page that loads, select the server that the sample applications are installed on.
This loads the configuration page for that server.
- Under "Communications" on the right side of the page, click Ports to expand a table of port numbers.
- Check the number in the WC_defaulthost row of the table.
The number listed next to WC_defaulthost
is the port number that you need to use to access the Webform Server samples.
Parent topic: Samples - Webform Server