If you have not already done so, run the IBM
® Forms Server – Webform Server installer and do the following:
Configure the Samples Application
- In the Optional Deployment Settings panel, select the Deploy Forms API option and click Next.
The API Deployment panel opens.
- Enter the location of the WebSphere® Application Server, and then click Next.
The Websphere Application Server Settings panel opens, and the installer populates the profile, cell, node, and server information fields.
- Enter the information of the server that you want to use to access the Webform Server samples.
- Enter the User Name and Password information, and then click Next.
The installer verifies the information.
- Click Install.
1. Open the WebSphere Administrative Console
2. Expand Applications...Application Types and click WebSphere Enterprise Applications.
3. Click the Webform Sample application.
4. Click the Initialize parameters for servlets
link under the Wbe Module Properties section.
5. Verify the three parameters are correct:
The Webform Server samples are installed onto your server. You can now access the sample portlet and servlet, the source code for these samples, as well as the sample forms.
Parent topic: Samples - Webform Server