Uninstalling Webform ServerAdded by IBM on July 25, 2013 | Version 1 (Original)
|Several steps are required to remove Webform Server from your system.
The procedure assumes that you will be using the graphical mode to uninstall Webform Server. The console procedure is almost identical except that you use the keyboard instead of the mouse to enter data and to navigate through the screens.
Table 1 shows the command that you issue in Step 2 to start the uninstaller for your operating system.
Table 1. Commands for server uninstall
|Operating system||Graphical mode||Console mode|
|AIX®, Linux™, and Solaris||./uninstall.bin ||./uninstall.bin -i console |
|IBM® i (i5/OS®)||N/A||In the Qshell environment: |
java -jar uninstaller.jar -i console
|Windows™||uninstall.exe||uninstall.exe -i console|
Parent topic: Installing Webform Server
- Change to the directory that contains the uninstall executable.
i, and Solaris the directory is:
the directory is:
<install path>\Forms Server\4.0\_uninst\FormsServer\
- Run the executable. You will need to enter your WebSphere® Application Server user name and password one or more times. When the uninstaller is finished, click Done.
- In the WebSphere Application Server administrative console, remove the WebSphere variables, shared libraries, Java™ process definitions, and class loader associated with the API. You might also need to remove the WebformSampleApp application.
- If you used DB2® or Oracle as the Access Control Database, you must manually drop the database and tables that you created during the install process.
- Delete any installation directories that remain on the computer.