Also, you can try the AMR tool which was developed by an IBM Advanced Business Partner to migrate email from on-prem to the SmartCloud.
Here is a summary of the steps:
1. Create an empty mailbox for the user in the SmartCloud.
2. Configure the archive settings profile in the SmartCloud mailbox to point to the user's on-prem mailbox.
3. Generate an archive report in the AMR tool.
4. Revert archives in the AMR tool and specify a date a range for mail items to be migrated.
Archive Mailbox Reverter for IBM Notes - Archive mailbox reversion tool
• Move server and local archived mail items to mailbox
• Supports archives on Domino server, local hard drive, network drive and external storage (USB, BRD, DVD, CD)
• Consolidate multiple archives to server / local mailbox; Centralized logging to monitor multiple users
• Assist with message migrations (i.e. SmartCloud Notes Hybrid, IBM Verse, Exchange, Google Apps)
Crucial tools for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino administration and development...
Find the "crucial tools you need to succeed" including product descriptions, downloads, demos and testimonials.
Speed up IBM Lotus Notes and Domino administration and development with these crucial software tools.
Better, stronger, faster productivity for administrators and developers.
Download and try the lite (free) version