The IBM Notes AMR tool features restoring archives to the primary mailbox in the SmartCloud or on-premise. It can be used for any of the 3 objectives below.
1. Automatically restore local and server archives to the primary mailbox in the SmartCloud or on-premise.
2. Migrate on-premise primary mailboxes to the SmartCloud. Prerequisite: Configure the archive settings in SmartCloud mailbox to point to the on-premise primary mailbox.
3. Divide (split) large archive mailboxes into multiple archives to minimize corruption and increase performance.
Archive Mailbox Reverter for IBM Notes
Archive mailbox reversion tool
• Move server and local archived mail items to primary mailbox
• Supports archives on Domino server, local hard drive, network drive and external storage (USB, BDR, DVD, CD)
• Consolidate multiple archives to primary server / local mailbox; Centralized logging to monitor multiple users
• Assists with message migrations (i.e. SmartCloud Notes Hybrid, IBM Verse, Office 365, G Suite)
• Migrate on-premise primary mailboxes to the SmartCloud; Prerequisite: Configure SmartCloud archive settings to point to on-premise
• Divide (split) large NSF archive mailboxes into multiple archives to minimize corruption and increase performance
tags: archive, undo, unarchive, revert, restore, retract, reverse, retrieve, move back, roll back, tool, divide nsf, split nsf
Crucial tools for IBM Lotus Notes and Domino administration and development...
Find the "crucial tools you need to succeed" including product descriptions, downloads, demos and testimonials.
Speed up IBM Lotus Notes and Domino administration and development with these crucial software tools.
Better, stronger, faster productivity for administrators and developers.
Download and try the lite (free) version