1. Following the article - "Add
custom input fields to Quickr for Domino forms
first to create a category field to Event form, and make it as a drop down
list field, it should look like:
2. Open MeetingRoom.ntf via Designer and select Views,
copy "System\Calendar" (h_Calendar) view and paste in the same
view list, then there will be a new view created.
3. Open the view you created, and rename it to "System\Calendar
By Cat1" (h_Calendar1), and change the View Selection formula to ...
& h_CalendarCategory = "Category1"
4. Repeat step 2 & 3 to create another view named "System\Calendar
By Cat2" (h_Calendar2), and change the View Selection formula to ...
& h_CalendarCategory = "Category2"
5. Open "System\QDK" (h_QDK) view via Designer,
and preview it in Notes.
6. Select the document, which the Title is "Calendar"
and the h_SystemName is "h_Calendar", copy it and paste in the
same list, then there will be a new document created.
7. Open the document you created, and change the values
like below, save the changes.
- h_Name: Calendar1
- h_SystemName: h_Calendar1
- h_FolderStorage: h_Calendar1
- h_Position: 400001
8. Repeat step 6 & 7 to create another document with
the values below:
- h_Name: Calendar2
- h_SystemName: h_Calendar2
- h_FolderStorage: h_Calendar2
- h_Position: 400002
9. Open HaikuCommonForms.ntf via Designer, and open h_CalendarRead
subform. Change one line below in blue.
Note: The encoded string below is
used to retrieve the data from "h_Calendar" view, my solution
is changing the view name to a dynamic value, it will use the value of
h_SystemName field of current document as the view name, So keeping the
h_SystemName (see step 7 & 8) and the view name (see step 3 & 4)
the same is necessary!!!
10. Start Domino server and create a new place.
11. Open that place, you can see Calendar1 and Calendar2
were added in TOC.
12. Create a new Event with Category1 category, it will
be showed in Calendar1 view. Create a new Event with Category2 category,
it will be showed in Calendar2 view. But both of them can be showed in