The guide provides the following information for this release:
- Overview of several new features
- Important changes from the previous release
- Links to product tours, reference cards, and product documentation
You can download the guide from this wiki article; there are two files available to you:
- An Adobe .PDF file, ready for e-mailing, printing, or distributing to your organization.
- A Lotus Symphony .ODT file that can be customized for your organization; for example, you can add contact information for your Help Desk. To add or remove table rows click Table > Row > Insert/Delete.
We suggest that you distribute the guide to your users before their new Lotus Quickr for Lotus Domino software is installed or updated.
You may also want to consider providing your users with the IBM Learning Plug-in for Lotus Quickr for Lotus Domino, which can be downloaded from the Lotus Quickr wiki. The plug-in is free and gives users access to a variety of Flash demonstrations, videos, reference cards and other materials for learning more about Lotus Quickr for Lotus Domino.