Before attempting, be sure to test in a non-production environment, and always make a backup prior to making changes.
1. Make a backup of names.nsf
2. *On the Quickr server*, access the Replication Options of names.nsf (File --> Replication --> Options for this Application)
3. Access the "Send" section and uncheck "Send deletions made in this replica to other replicas"
4. Access the Advanced section and select "Documents by selection formula"
5. For the selection formula, use
SELECT FORM !="Person"
6. Click OK
7. Delete all person documents from the Quickr server's names.nsf
8. Rebuild the views by issuing a CONTROL-SHIFT-F9
Result: Future replications should not bring over Person Documents.
Important note about mail routing
: The selective replication approach requires that you use one of the following methods for mail routing instead of NRPC routing:
1. Set up your server to use SMTP mail routing rather than IBM Lotus Notes routing protocol.
2. Consider setting up a "smart host" as discussed here:
If the Router cannot find a match for the recipient in the specified directories, it can forward the message to a "smart host," which is a server that has a directory of users who are in the local domain but who are not listed in the Domino Directory. For example, if you are migrating users from a UNIX® sendmail system to a Domino mail system but you have not migrated all users yet, you set up a UNIX server as a smart host that can locate the sendmail users and route mail to them. Enter the name of the smart host in the Local Internet domain smart host field on the Router/SMTP-Basics tab of the Configuration Settings document.