IBM Lotus Quickr Content Integrator Installation and Configuration Guide provides information on installing and configuring IBM Lotus Quickr Content Integrator software. This guide describes IBM Lotus Quickr Content Integrator system requirements, configuration issues, the actual installation process, and post-installation activities.
IBM Lotus Quickr Content Integrator is a product of CASAHL Technology, Inc., and is licensed to IBM. The Content Integrator template and its associated replication jobs are built using CASAHL ecKnowledge software for integrating and migrating data and applications across multiple disparate environments.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Installing IBM Lotus Quickr Content Integrator describes system requirements for installing Content Integrator and the actual installation process, including pre-installation and post-installation activities and the location of installed files.
- Testing the Installation describes how to test your installation. It begins by describing how to start up the Content Integrator Composer, Content Integrator Server, and Content Integrator Server Manager. It then describes how to test the Server by running one of the sample applications that ship with Content Integrator. To aid your testing, the chapter includes a configuration checklist and a list of common Server problems and how to fix them.
- Configuring the System Catalog and Log Files gives a high-level overview of Content Integrator component architecture and instructions for configuring the system catalog and log. This section also describes how to migrate Content Integrator objects from one system catalog to another by means of the System Catalog Conversion Tool.
- Installing Additional Copies of Content Integrator Components describes how to install additional copies of the Content Integrator Server, Server Manager, and Composer.
- Getting Started With Content Integrator Sample Aplications introduces you to the Content Integrator Developer's Guide and the sample applications that ship with Content Integrator — both tools to help you get started on developing your own Content Integrator applications.
- Migrating a Content Integrator Server to a New Computer describes how to move ("migrate") an existing Content Integrator Server from one computer to another, test the new configuration and then remove ("un-install") the original Content Integrator installation.