of contents | Next | Previous
Integrating the Standard Team place template with Wiki & Blog
This article describes how to modify the Quickr 8.1 Standard Team Place
Template to include both wiki and blog functionality. The steps to perform this
are as follows:
- Login to the Quickr server and click on “Create a Place”
- Choose “Standard place for Teams” as base template for the place
- Fill in all the fields and click on “Create”
- Click on the place name and you will be taken to the place home page.
- Close the browser.
- For “Blog” and “Wiki” places we will use the places created above.
- It is presumed that you have all the forms and placebots from all the
earlier “Wiki” and “Blog” places already stored on your local machine.
- Repeat steps 12-34 from “Integrating Standard Team
place with Wikis” with the new < Standard Place >.
- Repeat steps 12-32 from “Integrating Standard Team
place with Blogs” with the new < Standard Place >.
- Your place should now look like this.
- Test the Wiki functionality by clicking on Wiki -> New Wiki Page.
- You should see the new Wiki created.
- Now test the Blog functionality by clicking on Blog -> New Blog Entry
- You should be able to see the new Blog created
- This step ends the integration of Wiki and Blog with Standard Team Place
Abstract: This article describes how to modify the Quickr 8.1 Standard Team Place Template to include both wiki and blog functionality.