The software for performing the export from the source IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ 126.96.36.199 system is provided separately on the WebSphere® Application Server CDs. This software must be copied directly to the source system.
The export process is run locally on the source system using the software provided on the WAS Extras CD, in the q811x_extras directory. It is not sufficient to link or map a drive to the Lotus Quickr 8.5 system.
To prepare for the export process, perform the following steps:
- Locate the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment WAS Extras CD that is packaged with the media for your target Lotus Quickr 8.5 Server. For example, if you are migrating from Windows® 2003 to Windows 2008, you will use the WAS Extras CD from the Windows 2008 set of media for Lotus Quickr 8.5.
- Download the WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment WAS Extras CD. The contents of the CD must be copied to a writable location accessible by the source server.
- Apply the updated WebSphere Application Server software and Lotus Quickr migration extensions.
This step ensures that the migration software on the supplemental CD is updated with any maintenance applied to the Lotus Quickr 8.5 system. Copy updated migration code from the target system to the <WAS Extras CD>\\q811x_extras
folder on the source system created in the previous step.
- Copy the contents of the quickr_install_root\\PortalServer\\migration\\lib directory to the <WAS Extras CD>\\q811x_extras\\migration\\portal_migration\\lib directory.
- Copy the quickr_install_root\\PortalServer\\base\\wp.xml.client\\bin\\wp.xml.client.jar file to the <WAS Extras CD>\\q811x_extras\\migration\\portal_migration\\base\\wp.xml.client\\bin directory.
- Copy the contents of the quickr_install_root\\PortalServer\\migration\\components directory to the <WAS Extras CD>\\q811x_extras\\migration\\portal_migration\\components directory.
- Copy the quickr_install_root\\PortalServer\\base\\wp.base\\shared\\app\\wp.base.jar file to the <WAS Extras CD>\\q811x_extras\\migration\\portal_migration\\lib directory.
Parent topic: Exporting source data: qp85
Next topic: Running the Lotus Quickr export process: qp85
Supported migration paths: qp85