Simple and Protected GSSAPI Negotiation Mechanism (SPNEGO) security components can block administrators from creating sources in Places Catalog Administration
that point to remote IBM® Lotus® Quickr™ servers. Create a new property in the WebSphere Application Server administration console on remote IBM Lotus Quickr servers to allow creation of sources pointing to those servers.
Perform these steps on the remote IBM Lotus Quickr servers to allow source creation in SPNEGO environments:
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server administration console.
- Expand the Security section.
- Click Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure.
- In the Authentication section, expand Web security.
- Click Trust association.
- Make sure the Enable trust association box is checked.
- Click Interceptors.
- Click com.ibm.ws.security.spnego.TrustAssociationInterceptorImpl.
- Click Custom properties.
- Click New.
- Add the following value in the Name field:
- Add the following value in the Value field:
- Restart the server.
Parent topic: Configuring security: qp85