Optionally configure search results to open in a new window.
- Log in to the WebSphere Application Server administration console.
- Expand Resources.
- Expand Resource Environment.
- Click Resource Environment Providers.
- Click SearchPropertiesService.
- Click Custom properties.
- Click one of these links:
In the Value field, type true.
Restart the search center application:
- openInNewWindow controls Lotus Quickr results opening in a new window.
- ecmOpenInNewWindow controls Enterprise Content Management results opening in a new window.
- In the WebSphere Application Server administration console expand Applications.
- Click Enterprise Applications.
- Select searchApp.
- Click Stop. Wait until you see a message that says the application stopped successfully.
- Select searchApp again.
- Click Start. Wait until you see a message that says the application started successfully.
Parent topic: Customizing: qp85